Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2018
AP ICET Results 2018 - NOW AVAILABLE!
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ICET serves as a gateway for admissions into first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and for lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications(MCA) programmes in the University colleges and their affiliated colleges.
AP ICET 2018 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on May 2, 2018 in two slots from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Andhra ICET Results 2018 will be announced on May 12, 2018.
AP ICET examination measures the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA or MCA programmes. The examination lays emphasis on accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and has multiple-choice questions.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2018To be eligible for AP ICET 2018, the candidates should fulfill the following criteria-
1. Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local or non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
2. Candidates should satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
3. Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through AP ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2018-19.
4. Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
5. The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
6. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET 2018.
7. The candidates seeking admission-
Should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
For admission in MBA- The candidates should have a degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.For admission in MCA- The candidates should have a degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
For direct admission in MCA 2nd Year (lateral entry) – The candidates should be BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
Important Dates for AP ICET 2018Notification of AP ICET 2018 – 10 March, 2018
Commencement of submission of online application form - 16 March, 2018
Last date to submit application without late fee - 14 April, 2018
Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee - 24 April, 2018
Correction of online application date - 15 – 24 April, 2018
Downloading of hall ticket - 25 April, 2018
Exam Date - 2 May, 2018
Declaration of Preliminary key - 4 May 2018
Last date to accept objection on preliminary key - 6 May 2018
Declaration of Result - 12 May 2018