Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019
AP ICET Results 2019
TO BE ANNOUNCED ON MAY 6
Hall Ticket Number:
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ICET serves as a gateway for admissions into first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and for lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications(MCA) programmes in the University colleges and their affiliated colleges.
AP ICET 2019 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on May 2, 2019 in two slots from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Andhra ICET Results 2019 will be announced on May 12, 2019.
AP ICET examination measures the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA or MCA programmes. The examination lays emphasis on accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and has multiple-choice questions.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2019To be eligible for AP ICET 2019, the candidates should fulfill the following criteria-
1. Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local or non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
2. Candidates should satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
3. Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through AP ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2019-19.
4. Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
5. The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
6. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET 2019.
7. The candidates seeking admission-
Should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
For admission in MBA- The candidates should have a degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.For admission in MCA- The candidates should have a degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
For direct admission in MCA 2nd Year (lateral entry) – The candidates should be BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
Important Dates for AP ICET 2019Notification of AP ICET - 2019 20-02-2019 (Wednesday)
Commencement of Submission of Online application forms 27-02-2019 (Wednesday)
Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-) 27-03-2019 (Wednesday)
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee). 04-04-2019 (Thursday)
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 05-04-2019 (Friday) To 14-04-2019(Sunday)
Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet 15-04-2019 (Monday)
Date of AP ICET - 2019 Examination 26-04-2019 (Friday)
Time of Examination 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM in two sessions
Declaration of Preliminary Key 26-04-2019. 6.00.PM (Friday)
Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key 29-04-2019. 5.00.PM (Monday)
Declaration of Results 06-05-2019 (Monday)