Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019
AP POLYCET Results 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE!
Andhra Pradesh Education Network
Know everything about Andhra Pradesh
POLYCET 2019 by SBTET Vijayawada:The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2019 is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada - SBTET Vijayawada, for admissions to all Diploma Courses offered by Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The admissions are for Engineering and Non-Engineering / Technology courses offered by these institutions in the state of AP.
Important Notes on AP POLYCET 2019 Results:- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates even less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2019 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totaling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
i) Mathematics ii) Physics iii) Date of Birth
- While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
- The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from here or hptts://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.