ASTU Guwahati Result
Assam Science & Technology University
|November 16, 2023||M.Tech. I Semester (Regular / Repeater) Re-evaluation Result 2022|
|November 16, 2023||B.Tech. III Semester (Regular / Repeater) Re-evaluation Result 2022|
|November 08, 2023||M.Tech. (Energy Engineering) II Semester (Regular) Results 2023|
|November 07, 2023||M.Sc. (Botany & Zoology) IV Semester Result 2023 - Silapathar Science College|
|November 07, 2023||M.Tech. IV Semester (EE PS) Results 2023 - AEC Guwahati|
|November 04, 2023||B.Sc. IV Semester (Repeater) Result 2023 - Brahmaputra College|
|November 04, 2023||B.Sc. IV Semester (Regular) Results 2023 - Brahmaputra College|
More about Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) GuwahatiAssam Science and Technology University commonly known as ASTU is a state university, set up with the mission to be the center of advanced studies in the areas such as science, technology, management and engineering education. It was established in 2010 by the Assam Government under the Assam Science and Technology University Act 2009. ASTU has its campus located in the Jalukbari area of Guwahati, Assam. Till date the university has given affiliation to as many as 18 premier colleges in Assam including Assam Engineering College, Jorhat engineering College, etc. The main motive of the university is to bring all the engineering colleges and institutes in a common platform.
The university is engaged in offering various undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs in the streams such as computer applications, pharmacy, management, engineering and technology. ASTU aims to produce high caliber managers, scientists, and technologists with great potential and talent. The university is engaged is introducing the modern courses in the stream of science and technology.
Affiliated Colleges under Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)
- Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati
- Jorhat engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj
- Golaghat Engineering College, Golaghat
- Scholars Institute of Technology and Management, Guwahati
- Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guwahati
- NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
- Assam Institute of Management
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology (GIMT), Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology (GIMT), Tezpur
- NETES Institute of Technology & Science Mirza (NITS Mirza)
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (GIPS)
- Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar
- Brahmaputra College, Guwahati
Courses offered at Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)ASTU offers a total of 21 courses under 5 departments. It offers all under graduate, post graduate and research programs in science, technology, management and engineering education. The admission notification to these courses in ASTU is published in the months of June or July.
School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Technology
- Master of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Physics)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Electronic Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science(Zoology)
- Master of Science (Applied Physics)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Planning
- Bachelor of Design
- Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy) in Pharmacy
- Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy) in Science
- Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy) in Management
- Ph.D.(Doctor of Philosophy) in Engineering
Admission to UG, PG and Research Programs at ASTU GuwahatiEngineering Courses: Candidates are selected through JEE (Main) and CEE (Assam). For PG courses in Engineering, one has to get a good GATE score to apply in Gauhati University.
Bachelor of Science: Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks obtained in class 12 board exams.A cut-off list is prepared by the University for Admission to various UG courses offered.
Master of Science: Candidates are required to sit for an entrance exam conducted by the university. The entrance tests are conducted by the respective departments.
Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Pharmacy: Candidates are selected on the basis of the scores obtained in the national level examination such as GPAT.
Master of Business Administration: Candidates are selected on the basis of their CAT/MAT/ATMA scores.
Architecture, Planning & Design: Candidates are selected on the basis of state or national level entrance exam for Architecture.
Research: Candidates should have a valid NET or GATE score to pursue research programs inAssam Science and Technology University.
Steps to check your ASTU ResultStep 1: Log on to the website https://www.results.shiksha/assam/assam-science-and-technology-university/
Step 2: Select the respective Examination for which you are seeking your ASTU Result.
Step 3: Click on the Get Result button to fetch your result.
Step 4: Save and print the ASTU result for future reference.