Bodoland University Logo

Bodoland University Examination Results

Bodoland University (Kokrajhar)

More about Bodoland University (Kokrajhar)

Bodoland University was established in the year 2009 with an upgradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full fledged State University of Assam. The University is located in the Rangalikhata (PO) of Kokrajhar, Assam. Academic Departments of Bodoland University are under four schools, i.e. School of Languages, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management and Science & Technology. The University currently has 17 PG Departments and 48 Affiliated Degree Colleges, 4 DIET and 3 B.Ed. Colleges, catering to the academic development of lower Assam in general and BTAD region in particular. The University offers on-the-campus facilities like Hostel Facilities for both Boys & Girls, Computer Center, state-of-the-art Healthcare Facilities, Bus Service etc to facilitate students.

Bodoland University Admissions & Courses Offered

As per University rules, 80% seats at Bodoland University is reserved for students of affiliated colleges of the varsity and the remaining 20% is open for admission on merit basis to students of all recognised universities. The University at present offers M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A., M.B.A., M.Com., M.Phil., PhD, and Diploma as well as Certificate courses at the PG Level and B.Tech, B.Ed. etc courses at the UG Level. Bodoland University is also the first institute to offer M.B.A. degree in the BTAD area. The course is approved by UGC and affiliated to AICTE. Currently, the University offers dual specializations in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Operations.

Steps to check Bodoland University Result

Step 1: Visit the Official Website www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in or go to https://www.results.shiksha/assam/bodoland-university/

Step 2: Select from the declared list of Bodoland University Examination Results.

Step 3: Search for your Enrollment Number as it appears on your Admit Card. Your results will be provided against it.

Step 4: Take a printout of the Bodoland University Result for future reference.

Archive of Bodoland University Results

DateAnnouncement
Oct 25, 2022B.P.T. II Semester (Batch 2021) Result 2022
Oct 25, 2022B.P.T. IV Semester (Batch 2020) Result 2022
Oct 25, 2022P.G. III Semester (Batch 2020) Re-checking Results 2022
Oct 22, 2022B.B.A. III Semester (Batch 2020) Result 2022
Oct 15, 2022B.F.A. IV Semester (Batch 2019) Results 2022
Oct 15, 2022B.F.A. IV Semester (Batch 2018) Results 2022
Oct 14, 2022M.Ed. IV Semester (Batch 2019) Results 2022
Oct 14, 2022B.F.A. VI Semester (Batch 2019) Results 2022
Oct 14, 2022B.F.A. IV Semester (Batch 2019) Results 2022
Oct 14, 2022B.Music IV Semester (Batch 2020) Result 2022
Oct 14, 2022B.Ed. IV Semester (Batch 2018) Result 2022
Sept 15, 2022B.P.T. III Semester (Batch 2020) Results 2022
Sept 06, 2022B.A. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.Sc. (IT) II Semester Revised Examination Programme 2022
Sept 05, 2022B.P.T. II Semester Examination Programme 2022
Sept 02, 2022U.G. II Semester (Batch 2020) Results 2022
Sept 02, 2022U.G. II Semester Examination Programme 2022
Aug 18, 2022B.Ed. II Semester Examination Programme 2022
Aug 16, 2022U.G. V Semester (Batch 2018) Result 2022
Aug 16, 2022U.G. III Semester (Batch 2018) Result 2022
Aug 16, 2022U.G. V Semester (Batch 2017) Result 2022
Aug 16, 2022U.G. III Semester (Batch 2019) Result 2022
Aug 08, 2022B.A. / B.Sc. / BCA / B.Sc IT IV Semester Exam Programme 2022
Aug 08, 2022B.B.A. IV Semester Examination Programme 2022
Aug 08, 2022B.Com. IV Semester Examination Programme 2022
Aug 08, 2022B.P.T. IV Semester Examination Programme 2022
Aug 02, 2022M.Ed. I Semester (Batch 2021) Results 2022
Aug 02, 2022M.Ed. I Semester (Batch 2020) Results 2022
Aug 02, 2022B.Ed. I Semester (Batch 2019) Results 2022
Aug 02, 2022B.Ed. I Semester (Batch 2020) Results 2022