Telangana EAMCET Results 2019
EAMCET RESULTS 2019 - NOW AVAILABLE!
Introduction:The Telangana State (TS) Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (EAMCET) 2019 is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), for admission into various professional courses offered by Universities / Private Colleges of Telangana.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) was established on 2 October 1972 in Hyderabad. It is considered to be the first Technological University in the country.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) had assigned the task to JNTU for conducting the Telangana state- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TSEAMCET) for this year.
For the fourth consecutive time, the state of Telangana is successfully conducting the entrance examination after it was newly formed.
As a leading and premier Technological University of the undivided A.P. State and the newly formed state of Telangana, the JNTUH in the past has successfully executed EAMCET for 20years.
The JNTHU has always managed to conduct the examination very systematically. From announcing the results as per the deadlines assigned to keeping a check on each and everything. The JNTHU has always made an effort in raising the quality of education every year.
Introducing the online submission form for the TS EAMCET has been remarkably successful. The inception of online application has made it easily accessible and convenient for the aspirants. Also, it gives the university confidence and pleasure in introducing the Computer Based Test for the conduct of EAMCET 2019.
Courses:Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture
B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
B.F.Sc.- Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
B.Pharma (Bi.P.C)- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C)- Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.)- Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E)B.E./B.Tech- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology
B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)- Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)- Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)- Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))- Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
B.Pharm (M.P.C.)- Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Pharm-D (M.P.C.)- Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C)
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Important Dates:
- Issuance of Official Notification- 04 March, 2019
- Start Date of Online Registeration- 04 March 2019
- Last Date to submit TS EAMCET Application form- 04 March 2019
- Last date to submit with late fee of Rs 500/- 11 April 2019
- Issuance of TS EAMCET admit card- 20 April to 01 May 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 Examination date – 02 May to 07 May 2019
- Preliminary Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2019- Second week of May 2019
- Release of Final Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2019- Fourth week of May 2019
- Announcement of Result- May 19, 2019 at 1.30 PM
- Commencement of Counseling- June to July 2019
- Nationality – The candidates should of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Age Limit – At the time of admission, candidates should have completed an age of 16 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- Domicile Requirements – Candidates should possess a valid domicile of the Telangana state.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed the 10+2 (or equivalent) examwith Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry if they wish to apply for Engineering courses and Physics, Biology, and Chemistry if they want to apply for Agriculture or Medical courses.
- Minimum Marks – Candidates should have attained 45% marks as an aggregate in the qualifying examination (40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories).