TS POLYCET Results 2021
RESULT DATE: July 28, 2021
TS POLYCET Result 2021
CLICK HERE FOR THE RESULTS
CLICK HERE FOR THE RESULTS
Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2021
|TS POLYCET 2021||TS POLYCET Dates 2021|
|Announcement of TS POLYCET Notification 2021||24-05-2021|
|Start Date for Registration of POLYCET 2021||24-05-2021|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form (without late fee)||18-06-2021|
|Last Date of Registration with fine of Rs.300/-||22-06-2021|
|TS POLYCET 2021 Dates||17-07-2021|
|TS POLYCET Result 2021||28-07-2021|
Latest news on Telangana POLYCET 2021The Telangana State (TS) Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2021 is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad - SBTET Hyderabad, for admissions to all Diploma Courses offered by Polytechnics in the state of Telangana. The admissions are for Engineering and Non-Engineering / Technology courses offered by these institutions in TS
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates with less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2021 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses.
- The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as given below shall be considered for resolving the tie.
- i) Mathematics ii) Physics iii) Date of Birth
- While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank).
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
- The results are likely to be declared within fifteen days from the date of test. Rank Cards will also be dispatched within a week from the date of declaration of results.
- The Candidates can download rank card from this website or http://sbtet.telangana.gov.in or from any Coordinating cum Help line center or otherwise can contact Coordinator of any Coordinating cum Helpline center for any further assistance.