Calcutta University Result
University of Calcutta (Kolkata)
Know more about Education in West Bengal
West Bengal Education Network
Know everything about West Bengal
Know more about University of CalcuttaThe University of Calcutta was established on January 24, 1857 and is one of the oldest educational institutions of the country. Calcutta University is recognized as a 'Five-Star University' and has been accredited an A Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The varsity has 14 campuses in the city of Kolkata and has 151 colleges and 21 institutes affiliated with it. Admissions at the Calcutta University is done based on the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examinations (equivalent to the HS Examinations of WBCHSE Kolkata) & also on the basis of entrance examinations for some courses. For B.A., B.Com, B.Sc. Admissions students can apply on the basis of their Class 12 Marks; for engineering courses at the University, admissions are done on the basis of ranks achieved in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and for Post Graduate Courses, an entrance examination is conducted by the University.
Notable Personalities associated with Calcutta UniversityCalcutta University is gifted with the association of some of the most influential & noted personalities in the history of India. Some of these include:
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad - First President of India
- Subhas Chandra Bose - Indian Freedom Fighter
- Swami Vivekananda - Indian Hindu monk
- C. Venkata Raman - Nobel Laureate in Physics
- Amartya Sen - Nobel Laureate in Economics
- Pranab Mukherjee - Former President of India
- M. Hamid Ansari - Former Vice-President of India
- Mamata Banerjee - Chief Minister of West Bengal
- Sourav Ganguly - Former Indian Cricket Team Captain
- Lakshmi Mittal - Chairman & CEO of Arcelor Mittal
Easy steps to check your CU Exam ResultStep 1: Visit the Official CUExam.net Website or Calcutta University website www.caluniv.ac.in - or visit https://www.results.shiksha/west-bengal/calcutta-university/
Step 2: Search for your respective examination for which you seek your CU Results.
Step 3: Enter your Calcutta University Roll Number as it appears on your Admit Card.
Step 4: Your CU Results will be displayed instantly. Take a printout of the same for future reference.